Bordeaux

Bordeaux

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Paris- for a brief moment! *updated!!!



Jeremie and I got to Paris Thursday, he had a jury meeting for the examinations that he judges each summer on Friday morning. Since his tickets free to attend, we made a weekend out of it. Thursday we reached Paris pretty late, and the next day I had to myself. I ended up spending the morning chatting with Jeremies grandfather, "pépé" as Jeremie says, his name is actually Renée Robert. In the afternoon I went to go meet Jeremie and have lunch with other jury members. Jeremie and I then went around usig the bus system to oogle sites all over. I, of course, wanted to go to place vendome and look at the crazy jewels on display, which has no bus near it! After that we went to have drinks nearby to meet up with some of Jeremies friends before heading back to Asnières sur seine to have dinner with pépé.
Today Jeremie and I return to Bordeaux. I will post pictures later this weekend, since I am now able to update the blog from my iPhone!
Love to all! Sarah

Just adding a few photos to the post I already made. Jeremie took a picture the other day of one of his dogs who was resting her head on my foot while we were eating, so I thought I would add it too!

1 comment:

  1. Good to hear from you, Sarah.Has your school started yet? If so, how is it? love Oma

    ReplyDelete