Bordeaux

Bordeaux

Thursday, January 21, 2010

and for other updates!

As of today, I have my French ATM card, which is extremely helpful, as well as check book, especially since Monday I will be giving my first private lesson to a Bordeaux high schooler. I am a little nervous about it, but it should be fine, after all I do speak English (we'll just have to find out if I can explain English)...stay tuned for details.
My classes have started, I ended up placing into the "troisieme niveau" or third level for language classes. My goal is to improve my register of French, especially in written language. What I mean is in French, there are different levels of formal language and I may know different phrasing of the same thing, but I don't necessarily know if its formal or informal. I am also auditing some masters psychology classes, just so that I don't forget anything and to see what they are like.
Hopefully my adds will get some more responses!
Much love to all! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment