
(she looks innocent, but don't let her fool you...)
I never ended up posting the story of the month! I did however tell me parents about my horrific afternoon in the Jardin Publics (the public garden of Bordeaux, where I can never show my face again!)I know that they have told it to a few people. So here it goes, after a particularly rainy morning last week before we went to Paris, the sun came out, so I decided to take the dogs for a walk to the gardens. I accidentally let lose the younger of the two, who is OBSESSED with anything that has wings. She, of course, goes running, no wait not running but SPRINTING off toward the direction of the birds (mind you these are CLIPPED ducks and swans). I go running of after her, and she starts just running wild attacking a killing ducks left and right, succeeding much to the horror of the bystanders. One in particular, who was a lady that I think was feeding the ducks. She gave me a definite piece of her mind, which I will never forget, as I had to wade in the mud to get my soaking wet horrific dog. I caught the culprit and literally booked it out of the park, with the lady running screaming after me. As I ran home, literally in tears, I left Jeremie a message saying that I was horrified and that I was absolutely going to get deported! As I found out, in France, you never yell at someone randomly like this lady did to me. So actually I could complain against her! Oh the irony of it all. Lucky for me, the next day we had to take the dogs back to the countryside to stay with Jeremie's parents while we went to Paris. I have learned my lesson, so I take the wise one out with me around and leave Jeremie the crazy one....and of course I ran out of space, so another blog post will follow shortly....
No comments:
Post a Comment