Bordeaux

Bordeaux

Sunday, March 20, 2011

apt updates

Sorry about the delay, but we have been just painting painting and painting.....This is so far what the kitchen looks like. The black tile on the wall is where the stove will go (electric one set in) with a ventilation above. I managed to repaint (with a little help from a friend of mine, who paints for a living) the ceiling and the walls of the kitchen before they starting installing so at least it is done. This weekend I got the primer coat and ceilings of the bathroom done.

The door for the bathroom, a sliding door, very modern. Which was difficult to install because they had the cut the frame of the bathroom door because apparently the other doorway is not staight, so it was always an inch open. All is well....
The younger dog, Puja, was terrified of the vacuum cleaner so she crawled into the old dog Kajols bed for comfort. But it is still very cute.
Much love, Sarah

4 comments:

  1. Sarah;
    It looks great. You all did a wonderful job.
    Love, grandpa Ireland

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks wonderful. What a big and expensive job.

    Oma

    ReplyDelete
  3. My second look at your bathroom photo revealed that I didn't understand what I saw; sunken tub? double sinks? shower in the corner? Paint jobs look terrific.

    Love, Oma

    ReplyDelete