Bordeaux

Bordeaux

Thursday, February 17, 2011

updates

This is a photo from my bedroom of the new "closet" that I had built. It still needs a little help, Jeremie and I bought the shelves for it the other day, but have to paint and then we will install them. It will be really nice when it is all done!!
Our bedroom with our new nightstands and dresser. It's nice to be woken up by the sunlight, though we have to still put in the curtains.
This is the bathroom at the moment, the grought had just been put in when I took the photo -ils venaient de faire les joints pour les français qui lisent mon blog... :) They haven't put in the actual sinks which is where that ugly spot on the wall it at the moment, nor the part that covers the bottom of the bathtub, I think they are actually working on that right at the moment, I haven't gone into the bathroom.
And a close up of the tile for my mom who sounded curious about it. It's really dirty at the moment but thats because it just got put it.

Much love to all!

1 comment:

  1. Your new place continues to look like its coming together. The tile you picked out looks really good, but did it take you 6 hours to choose it? :P

    ReplyDelete