"The rain, the rain!"
Springtime is, well what I would say, arriving by flood. This is part of the weather that I remember about Bordeaux, getting windy and then having rain that comes in spurts. So it will pour for 20 minutes then it will be sunny, then drizzle and then turn gray for a while. It changes really fast though. For example, this morning it was sunny, so I went for a jog along "les quais" (the water front of the garonne river), it was sunny, and now its pouring outside.
Last night I went to see "Alice in Wonderland" or "Alice au pays des Merveilles". I really enjoyed it, looked a little dorky in my 3-D glasses. Then I caught the last 30 minutes of the final match between Bordeaux and Lyon....which was brutal to watch, since Bordeaux apparently just gave up at the end. Needless to say I didn't stay up to see the team come to their favorite bar, right next to my house to see them.
My clients are taking up a fair amount of time at the moment. I have between 7-8 hours a week and then class, all different ages and levels, starting at age six, and well the oldest I have no idea how old they are. :)
This past weekend, I went outside of Bordeaux to go walking with some friends of mine in the Botanical gardens. There are just starting to be leaves and flowers. Though apparently in May, I have to go back to see their Iris garden. I copied the link to it, which is in French, but there are a few pictures, and a link of where it is.
http://www.bordeaux.fr/ebx/portals/ebx.portal?_nfpb=true&_pageLabel=pgFicheLieu&classofcontent=lieu&id=853
Thanks so much for all the comments that you have been leaving! I do read them and really enjoy receiving them!!! Please leave more!
Love to everyone! -Sarah
No comments:
Post a Comment