Bordeaux

Bordeaux

Monday, May 28, 2012

Wow its been a while!

Hi everyone!!! 
I realize that I havent updated my blog in a really long time but I thought that I would update it seeing as I have five days off at the moment. 
I just finished my finals for june, and I am waiting to hear about the results. 
I have not been back to Normandy for a while actually, with our new car though we drove up and brought everything to make it a Boyle style vacation (ie fill the car with all the sports gear it can hold). We brought two bikes, horse riding gear, baseball gear, and all the toys for the dogs as well as hiking boots. 
We are having fun, well I am having fun, Jeremie has a lot of papers to grade. As always we are not in sync. It makes sense I just finished my exams so I am on break and his students did the same thing, so he has papers to grade!

The first day we got here besides sleep, I went hiking while Jeremie corrected. The next day we went bike riding and got soaked by a sudden thunderstorm, so we cut the ride a little short and went back to Bretoncelles to warm up. 





Today our ride was beautiful. The photo above is Jeremie coming down a steep incline of this little town, I think it is adorable. It has a restaurant built over a mill. The photo below is Jeremie asking the cows numbers 30, 33 and 34 if they wouldnt like to be his next steak tartare.... They belong to a guy that you can actually pick out your cow, so it made sense. 
Me on our way back to the house with the town of Bretoncelles in the background. Best wishes to all of you and I will try to post again. 


No comments:

Post a Comment